（ ）1. A. bus B. lunch C. luck D. introduce
（ ）2. A. colour B. onion C. pot D. money
（ ）3. A. dog B. glove C. sock D. sorry
（ ）4. A .long B. along C. broken D. on
（ ）5. A .box B. not C. office D. does
1. Pick _____ your medal. (捡起)。
2. Please ___________ here! (坐)
3. Good ______ on Sunday! (幸运，运气)
4. ________ is this mobile? It’s Tom’s. (谁的)
5. Everyday Jerry swims one _______. (小时)
6. I forget my book. Can I _________ yours? (使用)
7. Give it to _____(我).
8. I’m in the Baggage Hall. I’m w____________ for my suitcase.
9. Now, Paul, walk this way. Pick up your m__________. It’s yours.
10. Yes, I’m on my w_________ to my accountant’s.
11. My feet are s_________ five in the morning.
12. She v_________ her grandma on Monday and Friday.
13. He goes to the c___________ every Saturday.
14. He feels dirty, so he is going to have a b_________.
15. We are walking a________ the river.
（ ）1. I am in the coffee bar________ the Arrival exit.
A .for B. into C. next to D. at
（ ）2. I have got my suitcase, and _______out now!
A. I’m coming B. I come C. I coming D. coming
（ ）3.Let ____ introduce Paul Bruce
A. I B. my C. to me D. me
（ ）4. This is your first Marathon, ________？
A. isn’t he B. aren’t they C. isn’t it D. aren’t you
（ ）5. Whose book is it? It isn’t _________. It is Paul’s.
A. my B. mine C. I D. me
（ ）6. You mustn’t _______ cold.
A. be B. go C. get D. have
（ ）7. Pick up your medal. It’s _____!
A. your B. you C. to you D. yours
（ ）8. Why are you _______ ants?
A. looking at B. looking up C.looking to D. looking for
（ ）9. _____ they usually yawn in the morning?
A. Are B. Do C. Is D. Does
（ ）10. ---You win the game. __________
A. Congratulations. B. OK. C. You win. D. Ha, ha.
（ ）11. This English book ______ me.
A. belongs to B. looks like C. looks forward to
（ ）12. What are you doing? I am __________ you in the coffee bar.
A. wait for B. waiting with C. wait with D. waiting for
（ ）13. ----I’m _________music. How about you? -----I’m drinking coffee.
A. listening B. listening to C. hear D. hearing
（ ）14. I’m ________ to you from the Excel Center in London.
A. speaking B. talking C. telling D. saying
（ ）15. Are you looking forward ______ a new bike? Yes, I am.
A. with B. to C. at D. from
（ ）16. ___________is it in my pocket? I don’t know.
A. How B. What color C. Why on earth D. Where
（ ）17. How are you feeling? ___________.
A. I’m OK. B. She is sad. C. I have a banana. D. Once a week.
（ ）18. Please _________ the television. We are talking now!
A. take off B. turn off C. put on D. throw away
（ ）19.You aren’t looking forward to the news,____________?
A. are you B. do you C. aren’t you
（ ）20. They usually come home ___ 6:00 p.m.
A. at B. on C. in D. for
（ ）21. The magazine is on the floor ,please _________ .
A. pick it up B. turn it off C. put it up
（ ）22. That music is very loud. Please_________ .
A. put it down B. throw it away C. turn it off
（ ）23. You must _____all those old newspapers.
A. take off B. throw away C. put up
（ ）24. It’s cold today. ____ your warm coat.
A. Put on B. Turn on C. Throw away
（ ）25.-- ______ do you usually go to bed? ---At half past nine.
A. How many times B. When C. How often
（ ）26. My assistant has her breakfast _____ work every day.
A. to B. at C. for D. from
（ ）27. She works late ________, too.
A. twoweeks B. second week C. twice a week D. two times
（ ）28. Then I’m going to meet Claire _____ lunch.
A. for B. at C. to D. with
（ ）29. ______ have two desserts?
A. What about B. When to C. Why not D. What’s not
（ ）30. I’m on my way ____ my home.
A. for B. to C. on D. with
（ ）31.We are going to walk _____ the river.
A. along B. at C. for
（ ）32. —It’s ten to eight, Jim! —________ I’m late.
A. Goodness! B. Poor girl! C. You are joking!
（ ）33. It’s nine o’clock. I _______ go now.
A. can B. must C. need D. will
（ ）34. What time do you usually________ in the morning?
A. get up B. pick up C. stand up
（ ）35.Does Mary hate ________?
A. to swim B. swims C. swimming
（ ）36. I always _____ a nice outfit for him.
A. puts on B. putting on C. put on D. am putting on
（ ）37.—I am going to have dinner with Cherry tonight. ---__________ a good dinner!
A. Has B. To have C. Have
（ ）38.---Does your father finish his work? ----Yes, he is going to _______.
A. have a rest B. has a rest C. have rest
（ ）39.I visit my grandfather ______ times a month.
A. one B. twice C. three
（ ）40. Look! These shoes are __________ your outfit.
A. turn on B. come around C. perfect with D. hate
（ ）41.How often do you visit your grandma? ________.
A. Yesterday. B. Once a week. C. Three times D. Tomorrow.
（ ）42. People are talking and_________ like old friends.
A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughing
（ ）43.--________ done, Paul! How are you feeling? --I am so excited.
A. Good B. Well C. How
（ ）44.They___________ the theatre tomorrow night.
A. went to B. are going to C. going to
（ ）45.--How many times a week does he go to the cinema?--__________.
A. Once B. One C. Once a week
by, in, of, coming around, introduce, looking forward to, thousands of, why, belongs to, take off,
turn on, hundreds of, have a swim, take it easy, take her medicine
1. I’m going to take hundreds__________ photographs.
2. I have English class_________ the morning.
3. I’m going_________ bus.
4. Ah, I can see it! It’s ___________now!
5. Let me _____________ Paul Bruce.
6. Are you ___________________ Sunday?
7. There are _________________ visitors here.
8. So _______is it in my pocket?
9. It ________________ him.
10. She must _______________ three times a day.
11. It’s very hot today, you can ________________ your coat.
12. Tomorrow is the Marathon. Now I am going to ______________________.
13. There are _________________ exhibitors and thousands of visitors in the Trade Fair.
14. Please ______________ the TV. It’s time for news.
15. Lucy and Robert are going to __________________________ on Sunday afternoon.
（ ）1. Can you turn on the radio, please? A .She goes to the theater twice a month. （ ）2. What do they do every day? B. Yes, of course.
（ ）3. How often does she go to the theater?? C. We’re going to have lunch at a new restaurant. （ ）4. When does she usually come home? D. At twenty past four.
（ ）5. What are you going to do? E. They go to school by bus every day. Ⅵ