1. We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's Day!
2. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
3. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
4. We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness.
5. This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
6. We are more thankful than we can express.
7. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
8. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
9. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.
10. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
11. It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.
12. This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to thank you